Documents required for
- Documents Required
1. Minimum 06 Months Valid Passport from the date of Arrival + Old Passport, if any. (20 Years Valid & Hand Written Passport not Valid)
2. 06 Passport PHOTOGRAPHS REQUIRED FOR ALL THE VISAS (04 photos per visa).
c) Matt – finish
d) Latest (not old than 1 month)
e) White background w/o border
f) 35 X 45 mm (normal close view; 80% of face)
3. Confirm Air Ticket
4. Hotel Voucher
5. Travel Insurance
6. Request letters drafted on the passenger’s letterheads (personal/official) to the respective Consulates
7. Visa application forms filled & signed by Passenger
8. Last Three- Years Income Tax Returns (Personal)
9. Six -Months Original Bank Statement (Personal) with BANK STAMP AND SIGN
10. 02 Copies of PAN Card (Per Person)
11. Fixed Deposits, Shares Certificates, Life Insurance Policies if any.
12. Property Papers
13. Minors traveling without parents need an Affidavit / NOC letter from parents.
1) Proof of Company Registration/Memorandum/ Partnership Deed.
2) Last Three -Years Income Tax Returns of Company.
3) Last Six- Months Original Bank Statement of Company with BANK STAMP AND SIGN
If Salaried Person:
1) Salary Slip (last 03 months).
2) Leave Certificate & NOC from the Company
If Retired Person:
1) Proof of Retirement Document OR Pension proof.
If Honeymoon Couple:
1) Wedding OR Engagement Photographs.
2) Wedding Card from Both Side
3) Marriage Certificate (in English) from the court with duly legalized by the ministry of external affairs (Apostille)
4) NOC from Both Parents
Need Letter from school/college which indicates that applicant(s) have been granted leave for entire trip duration & Identity card from school/college.
Visa Form Duly Filled and Signed by Passenger.
For Visa – all applicants have to visit the VFS centre, World Trade Tower, Nehru Place, Delhi personally (with prior appointment) with the complete set of above documents (organized & signed by D.Paul’s Travel) for Biometrics (eye / finger scanning).
Note: Depending upon the urgent/latest/additional requirement from the Consulate’s side, we might request you to arrange for the additional documents or may call you for personal interview.
- Document details
D.Paul’s Travel & Tours Ltd. is not a visa processing entity and strictly doesn’t undertake any of the responsibility for getting any of visa(s), however the company provides the assistance in visa processing by enclosing certain sort of official documents confirming the customer’s booking with D.Paul’s Travel & Tours Ltd. In the event of successful visa application and customer’s obtaining the visa with the support of above stated documents, if the customer does not proceed with the respective tour booking, company reserves the right to levy cancellation charges as per tour cancellation policy mentioned in the brochure.