Position Vacant(s): 3
Graduate (BE / BTech / BSC (CS) / BIT)
Post Graduation ( MCA / MTech / MIT / MSs/ MSC (CS) )
Essential skill Set:
- Must have worked on E-Commerce Websites (prefebly in travel domain).
- Knowledge of payment gateways integration will be good to have.
- Knowledge of hotels xml integration and flights gds integrations will be good to
- Strong Knowledge in Visual Studio 2005 / 2008
- Expertise with following technologies: .NET, WCF, WWF, ASP.NET, AJAX, VB.NET, C#,
- Proficient in Dot net framework 3.5 and 4.0
- Application Hosting (Using 3.5, .Net4.0 with MVC2, Silverlight and WCF).
- Strong in writing Component Based Programming along with n-tier architecture knowledge.
- Knowledge of SOA Architecture.
- Worked extensively with data adapter, dataset, data reader, as a part of ADO.Net
access and update database
- Proficient in developing and consuming WCF Services.
- Implementation of typical User-Interface module and business logic component in
the project using .NET C#
- Worked on ASP.Net Security and Performance tuning of web application.
- Strong in writing Complex queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, UDFâ€™s
in SQL Server 2005 / 2008
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Ability to "think outside the box".
- Ability to work productively in a team.
- Ability to manage the team effectively if required.
- Strong communication and Analytical skills.
- Client interaction and documentation.